Crosley C10 Turnatable w/ ProJect Tonearm - Mahogany
Crafted for the vinyl enthusiast whose looking to take the next step in their vinyl experience, Crosley’s C10 is perfect for enjoying the distinctive warm sound of vinyl. This sleek turntable comes equipped with a low vibration synchronous motor and shock absorbent feet for reduced vibration and superb sound quality. The aluminum tone arm is equipped with an adjustable counterweight, anti-skate adjustment and a pre-mounted Ortofon OM5e cartridge for superior audio reproduction. With a simple design and audiophile components, the C10 provides high-performance experience for true vinyl lovers.
- NP8 Needle
- Hardwood Construction with Furniture Grade Veneers
- Plays 2 Speeds - 33 1/3 & 45 RPM Records
- Low Vibration Synchronous Motor
- 8.6” Aluminium Tonearm with Sapphire Bearings
- Manual Return Tone Arm
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Anti-Skate Adjustment
- Adjustable Tone Arm Counterweight
- Ortofon OM5e Cartridge, Pre-Mounted
- User-Replaceable Phono Cartridge for a Customized Listening Experience.
- Special Turntable Feet for Effective Vibration Control
- Clear Removable Dust Cover