MARKETING & PROMOTION / SELLING POINTS
- SLAYER LIVE IN EUROPE 1991 LIMITED EDITION DOUBLE LP AVAILABLE IN CLASSIC BLACK (ANGEL002LP) OR RED VINYL (ANGEL002LPLTD)
- Slayer returned as a live act in September 1990 to co-headline the European ‘Clash of the Titans’ tour with Megadeth, Suicidal Tendencies, and Testament. During the sold out European leg of this tour, ticket prices skyrocketed to 1,000 Deutschmark ($680 USD) on the black market. With the popularity of American thrash at its peak, the tour was extended to the US in May 1991, with Megadeth, Anthrax, and opening act Alice in Chains. Following this jaunt, Slayer returned again to Europe, and on 22nd November ’91 performed at Paris’ Le Zénith venue for a show which was recorded for FM Broadcast across Europe, and synched too on certain US stations.
This vinyl features the dynamic Parisian show Slayer performed on this date, one of their finest from this tour and one not previously available on vinyl, providing a perfect collector’s item for fans of this extreme collective.
- Full servicing to all relevant media
- Extensive print & internet advertising
- Not for sale to GAS (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
1. Hell Awaits / Antichrist
2. War Ensemble
3. South Of Heaven / Raining Blood / Altar Of Sacrifice / Jesus Saves
4. Die By The Sword
5. Dead Skin Mask
6. Seasons In The Abyss
7. Born Of Fire
8. Chemical Warfare
9. Mandatory Suicide
10. Angel Of Death